Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Cauliflower crust pizza is a great alternative to one of your favourite foods, a PIZZA! Pizzas are brilliant and all kinds of delicious but unfortunately they are normally super calorific, not to mention packed full of carbs and fat.
This cauliflower crust alternative still tastes delicious but is much lower in carbs and calories. The best part is, you can still add all your favourite toppings! I’ve made this loads of times and think its absolutely brilliant, definitely give it a go!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C
- Either line a baking tray with parchment paper or use a pizza stone
- lightly spray with cooking spray
- Cut the cauliflower into florets
- Food processor the florets to a fine powder
- Cover the powder and microwave until soft (4 – 6 minutes)
- Wrap the cauliflower in a towel and wring out as much moisture as possible
- Stir together the cauliflower, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, egg and 1 cup of the mozzarella until well combined
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and form the crust
- Bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with the Pizza Sauce
- Add remaining 1 cup mozzarella and any other toppings
- Bake until the cheese is melted approximately 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves just before serving.
Try some of my other great recipes to start your healthy lifestyle!
Or if you are just looking for other pizza alternatives try making it on a tortilla, or check out muscle foods for some of their lean pizzas!
Believe you can and you’re halfway there – Theodore Roosevelt
Comment below or hit me up on social media with your creations or questions!