Craving Pizza? What am I saying, of course, you are, I mean who isn’t? Well, today have I got a recipe for you. Pizzas are incredibly difficult to fit into your macros or even eat one completely guilt-free even though we all know we could nail multiple large dominos….
Worry not, for here is the answer for your own quick and easy pizza you can make at home in a jiffy. Best of all is that it’s completely customisable to your tastes and macros!
This recipe is incredibly easy to make and tastes absolutely fantastic and you won’t feel guilty about wanting to eat one of these or two or three….
These are the ingredients I use to make my pizza but obviously, you can pick and choose what you put on yours!
- Tortilla wrap (I opt for a wholemeal wrap)
- Can of chopped tomatoes
- Kidney beans
- Mixed herbs
- Ham or another meat (chicken)
- An egg
- Optional – Cheese (mozzarella)
- Put the can of chopped tomatoes and kidney beans in a bowl
- Mix them up and put in a pinch of mixed herbs
- Spread the mixture all over the wrap (don’t have to use all the mix)
- cover in chosen toppings (Ham and spinach)
- Crack and egg on it
- Optional – sprinkle the cheese
- top with a bit of salt and pepper
- Whack it in the oven
And that right there is one tasty and guilt-free pizza. Now the macros for these are tough due to different ingredients and different wraps. One thing I can guarantee however is that it is much better for you than anything else you are going to order in as well as being much cheaper!
Can’t wait to see what great combinations you guys come up with! Tag me on Instagram, comment below to tweet me.
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six – Yogi Berra
Other great recipes – Here